Remembering Our Roots
Our history is rich and deep, and we value every step we've taken to become the educational institution we are today. Although we have experienced and survived a variety of circumstances, we treasure every moment of our past.
History & Ethos
- During 1996, the school experienced a significant change in circumstances in the form of new management. This lead to a drastic increase in the Matric pass rate - which leaped to 88%.
- In 1997, the Matric pass rate showed signs of negative fluctuation - critical evaluation by hands-on management revealed that the cause of this decline was attributable to a reorganization of the syllabus, whereby Functional Mathematics was exchanged for Pure Mathematics.
- The school currently has 1 338 learners.
- Bokgoni Technical Secondary School meets the requirements of a level S12 educational institution.
- The average school-wide pass rate for the 5-year period between 2013 and 2017 is 95%.